Monday, September 28, 2009

I caved!

Well my friend Lindsey convinced me that I needed to get my own blog so she could read my online diary. hahaha jk But she did convince me and I figured this was an easier way to show friends and family new pictures and info about me and my family rather than emailing. For some reason my yahoo account does not let me send over 3 pics per email and it takes FOREVER!!! So here is where y'all need to check in now! :) Well to get everyone up to date, we just moved to Amarillo and love our new home.





The kids love it as well! The previous owners left a swing set/slide play area for the kids and a hot tub for John and I! Along with some pretty landscaping we didn't have to add much to! The kids just started going to Kindermusik and love that! Carson has to be a teacher's pet and try to always hold the teacher's hand. Camden loves to just crawl in the middle of everyone and sit there. I actually thought he would finally make up his mind to walk this past weekend while we were in California, but decided to stick with just a few steps. Camden had so much fun visiting my friend Lindsey and her baby, Lucy (6 mon.). We took the babies shopping and to the beach in Santa Monica. Carson stayed at home with John and Nana (John's mom) because he got his solo trip last year to Utah.



These are all pics of this past weekend in California...
Camden and Lucy chillin' in da crib. :)














Aren't the two babies funny?! Only 5 months apart!!!
This is a hilarious picture!

Camden and I in Santa Monica.

I'll post more pics later!












































1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blog! you are a pro, haha! you need to send me those pictures of this weekend. I love the one of Lucy and Camden in the crib, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete