We made a trip to Oklahoma this past weekend and I took some funny pics of the kids. We stayed at Poppie and Meemaw's house in El Reno and John went to the Baylor game with his friend Brian.
I also decided to take a more recent picture of Larry since he gets a little neglected now that we have kids. He still follows me around everywhere I go though and takes multiple hits to the head/body from both kids and still loves us!! :) He got a new fall football sweater too.
I caught Larry sleeping on John's legs, Camden sleeping (shocker!), and Carson sleeping with his OU football.
Here's the wreaths, Lindsey! lol I am not finished with the Christmas one though. I'm going to make it a "full" wreath and not just half. Not the best picture, and it will look a LOT better once I add a lot more to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment