Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend Update

"God wouldn’t want us to waste our time worrying about that or anything else. He wants us to live and serve him while we are still here. He wants us to redeem the time (Eph. 5:16). Death isn’t the enemy when we’re Christians, it’s our deliverance, and even though we’re sad for a time when somebody dies whom we love, God always restores our joy and gives us reason to carry on."



I thought this was a great message. A woman quoted this to her 7 yr old son talking about a previous child of her's death on her blog. It seems like a lot of illnesses/diseases/deaths are happening all around right now, but we shouldn't worry when we are Christians because there is a reason/plan even when we don't understand it right now. Life is a short journey, but salvation is forever.


With the Easter weekend still on my mind, I have been thinking about life after death, and I have been grateful for so many great things I have been given so far.


I came across a woman's blog last night that put things into perspective and made me count my many blessings. If you have time, read through her posts. Even through her struggles, she is optimistic about life.

http://especiallyheather.com/


Here are a few pics from Easter weekend of the kids and family. Hope everyone has a great weekend!




I thought these last three pictures were so cute of the boys and John's dad.



A couple more layouts...


My friend, Lindsey's, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment