We had a snow storm this past week/weekend! The kids had fun playing in the snow today. Camden didn't last as long as we hoped for and needed to go in. Carson cried when we had to force him in. I think I dressed them too warm because we were all WAY too hot once we came in. The snowman ended up with a hard hat, sunglasses of the kids, a corn cob nose, potato chip ears, and a chili pepper mouth. (All play food of the kids.)
Camden rockin' his aviators.
Carson loves any time outdoors.
Carson making a snow angel.
Daddy (John) making his snow angel.
Camden was fascinated by the snow and had to eat a little. :)
I love our views out in the country! Trees!
Carson mainly loved throwing snowballs at everyone.
Camden loves giving kisses (sugars) to everyone.
The boys and the snowflake/candy cane chocolate cake we made last night.
Since I had a pic of Camden sleeping, here is one of Carson. I love catching them sleeping. They are so sweet!
Well hopefully we can play in the snow tomorrow again! We have been stuck in the house for about 5 days and we need out! Maybe more pictures to come. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment