I've got some new layouts that I made last night! I am trying to get caught up on taking more pics of the kids this month. Carson is already "planning" his birthday party for April so I have to play along. haha I've been looking up ideas for it. He loves birthdays. Anyone's birthday.
I also have to catch up on painting my upstairs. It still only has one coat of paint on it, which looks bad. Hopefully I will get to that this weekend (when kids are in bed).
Camden is doing (or trying) to say a lot more words lately. He also loves giving kisses now! He said bubba this morning when I told him to. He picks and chooses when he wants to talk though. Stubborn. We have no idea where he gets that from. :)
Carson- Easter 2008
(I've just been skipping around with all my pictures and scrapping. I get bored going in order.)
Camden @ 9 mon.
Well we are going to try out a new church this weekend, actually in Canyon. We have been looking for one for 6 months+ now and cannot seem to find one that fits us right. I know we will find one though considering Amarillo/Canyon has a lot of options. They all just seem too big for us.
On another note, I am starting a craft day once a month with some friends so hopefully I can start posting pictures of what we have made. I think next month is pillowcases so maybe I can make the boys some small ones.
I ordered a scrapbook/photoalbum for the kids last fall that I am hoping will come in soon! It's wooden and is made to sit upright and each page spells out their name. VERY cute, but the lady making them is pregnant/just had a baby? and has other little ones so I'm letting her take her time.
Here is the intial process of Carson's album. She emailed this at the end of November so hopefully she is done with both boys. This is the album without any embellishments (buttons, bows, boy items to decorate) on it. I wanted to get one for Reagan for his bday, but now I doubt she can make it in time. We will see!


No comments:
Post a Comment