Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

A few more layouts for you!  I swear I would scrap people other than my kids also, but I spend most of my time just photographing them!  I will start working on some more layouts with other people to add to my personal albums.  I want to make sure I get caught up on the kids' albums though.
I love my new kits! I love the vintage-look. I just got another one which is a sequel to a previous one I bought.  Now I can combine the two and come up with all sorts of looks!



Nana (John's mom) is here for the weekend, and I also have a craft day planned for Saturday! I went and bought my material (it's vintage boy material), and I plan on making pillow cases with their names.  I started out with sports material, but there wasn't enough matching patterns to add with them. 
Next weekend I plan on going to OKC to Affair of the Hearts. Hopefully I find some cute things/crafts!

I got the boys signed up for Kindermusik again this spring. We missed the first three classes because of illness, but we will begin next Thursday! They love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment