Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Craft Day!

Well I made it to craft day! Twice! Shellie had to basically do all of my work though the first day. I now know how to use a cricut and a sewing machine. I didn't say I was good at either though! Haha. My sewing looks pretty bad, but maybe once I get to Camden's pillowcase it will have greatly improved.

Here is Camden's pillowcase, not sewn yet.
Here is Carson's, only halfway sewn because I ran out of thread. It's not the prettiest, but he wont care!
Here are the other girls' projects! They are a lot better at this sewing thing.





I have a few other layouts to show....

See.. I have a few old pictures with other people besides kids! lol

My cousin, Miranda, and I last summer in Vegas.

John and I at his brother Dale's wedding. Two summers back.

And here is Carson's Bday card. I might change it a bit before printing them out since it's not for a while...


As you can tell, it will be Toy Story Themed. We can't wait for Toy Story 3 this summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pillowcaes! You did a great job, so creative:) Oh, and I have the Pampered Chef stuff just e-mail me and I can get it to you:)

    ReplyDelete