Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy, Busy Times

We have been so busy the last week/weekend! It was a fun weekend at the lakehouse for Grandma's birthday! It was Vegas themed since she is such a high roller.. lol!  All of the family came out and we had great weather.  The kids play in the bouncer, rode jeeps, four-wheelers, tractors, played baseball, and chased Kevin's gasoline powered remote control car.

We cooked out and Grandma had TWO bday cakes!  We also attempted to play pictionary, but I think everyone was too tired to play it correctly. haha!

Here are some pictures from the weekend...






These are just a few pics I have and I'm waiting to get Miranda's.  She got more of everyone inside the house.  I'll add those in my next post.


Well I'm finally getting around to reading the first of the Twilight series.  John got a Kindle for Christmas, so I bought it cheap on there last night and tried it out.  I've watched the first two movies, but some friends talked me into reading the books. :)

On another note, I finally got my sewing machine in and a cricut expression, so I have been busy with some new projects/crafts.  I finished the boys' pillows and made Carson a baseball t-shirt for his bday. I need to finish buying his bday decorations though because it's just around the corner. I am also excited John and I get to finally go and visit Anna in Austin in two weeks!! It should be fun!

Me, Lacey, and Mandy in OKC for the Affair of the Heart.

Shellie, Lindsey and I with our glass blocks we made.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Looks like some great fun for your grandmothers birthday too:)

    ReplyDelete