Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, John!

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, JOHN!
We love you,
Ashley, Carson, Camden,
and of course Fast Eddie and Larry

I met my husband while randomly walking the streets of Dallas at OU vs. TX weekend in 2003.


We were friends for 2 yrs He chased me for the next 2 yrs....

Wooed me with some sweet fraternity party dates...


Caught my eye with his popped collar...



Captured my heart with his sweet smile...


And his love of animals...


And I finally agreed to go on a trip with him to Greece where we fell in love...


I married him, trained him, and got him to settle down in my home town...

And we've been married 3-1/2 yrs. now...


Happy Birthday to the best Dad, Husband, and Friend I know! Hope your next 25 yrs are even better!



(please follow link above)


1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet!! I love it and Happy Birthday to your husband:)

    ReplyDelete