Monday, September 27, 2010

And......We're back!

After a very long and busy summer, the Allen's are back! We took a small blogging break and started "school" this August, so I have been a little busy.  They boys are loving their new "school" which they go to from 9-3 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  They have learned so much fun stuff! Songs, prayers, writing, counting, Spanish, and met some new friends.

Here is a recap of our summer...

                                                       Time with some family.
                                                                



                                                                    The boys first rodeo.

Playing outside.


Sleepover with their cousin.


Frog Hunting


Guitar playing.


My nephew cracks me up.


First morning of school!


And this is how it went....


Second day was much better.



Football season! Carson's first OU game.


Camden and his Aunt Brande.


And of course cup-stacking.




We get to go to Dallas this weekend!!!! YAY!! I think John and I are equally excited about a short break and some fun! OU vs. Texas game should be fun and hopefully OU will pull off a win! 


I will try to post a few crafts I have been working on later this week, so check back later this week or early next.







1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back! I missed you! Looks like you had a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete