Some bags I've been working on... I've gotten addicted! Some of the picture quality is not great because it was taken with my phone. Most of these have been gifts for all the lovely ladies in the family.
My friends and I had a craft night last Friday night and I taught them how to make the bags. They turned out so cute!
I am still in the process of working on a memo board, wreath, and some letters. Maybe some of those will get done tonight!
On a personal note.................
I spent the rest of the weekend at my parent's lake house with the boys.. They are looking and acting so big now!!
"CHEEESH"
Here are some pics my sister in law gave me from the trip to the zoo since I forgot my camera!













Where have you been and can I have a bag? They are so stinking cute! The boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteSorry I have been MIA for this month. Just kinda needed a break from the blogging, facebook, online shopping world! :) You can totally have a bag girl if you want one! I have been crafting even though no posts have been added but I'll try to keep it going! Great job on your front porch posts!!!
ReplyDeleteWish I could come over and you could teach me!
ReplyDelete