Friday, May 28, 2010

Easy and Cute Initial!

I finished up a letter I started working on this week today. It was a little frustrating at times because I had no idea what I was adding to it until it came to my mind at the moment. I knew I liked the canvases my friends completed last month and I knew I wanted a letter A some where in the house.


My entry table needed something tall so I put it there. All I did was tear up scrapbook paper and fabric and mod podged it on! I added zebra ribbon around it with hot glue and some flower and feather embellishments! Easy...




The family stone I got at hobby lobby and the large letter I got at JoAnn's.

I made the ruffle flower a while back and just added it last minute.










I am finishing up my summer wreath finally as I type! Kids are napping and I am crafting! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!











Click Here!










Click Here!










Click Here!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that you decorated both sides too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Looks so easy, yet very funky and elegant at the same time! Thanks so much for linking up to our party this week! Hope you'll come back!

    ReplyDelete