I didn't have the chance to post much last week, but we did have another craft day with friends Saturday. We decided to make some "grandkid blocks" for our moms for Mother's Day. I already gave mine to my mom since I was in town. The top two blocks I left blank for additional kids in the future or to add a small heart, quote, etc. later on. The ribbon doesn't match great, but here it is....
The wire will hold pics of the kids on the side. The tutorial you can find here.
I made a few more replica "bloom bags" for my mom and mother-in-laws for birthday/mothers day.
The one below is before buttons were added and it said 'Nana' on the back.
I might add photo pockets to them later on the back.
Here are some crafty friends showing off some cute canvases! I had to miss this craft day during Carson's birthday, but I do plan on making one! Mod-podge some cute scrapbook paper on a canvas, put some wood stain across it, add a cross or any other cute embellishment, and hang!
Lindsey's cute glass block.
Some pics of the kids/nephew playing at the lakehouse...

Bath time!
If you ever see a craft on here and want to know how-to do it, please just ask and I will also do my best to explain or post the tutorial link!










I love the projects! I might have to borrow the grandkids block idea, I still haven't decided what to do for my mom yet!
ReplyDeletesweet babies and gorgeous canvas!! did you get the albums? how did you like them? :)
ReplyDelete