I thought I would share a few Halloween items we've decorated around the house with, but first I will share my "craft night" craft with you. :) My Goodies.. lol
My good friend, Angie, over at Nursery Rhymes and Sweet Times showed us how to etch glass and I'm pretty sure we all ended up doing cookie jars. Cute and very easy! You can see the other crafts we did this weekend over at her blog.
I made a few flower arrangements, all pretty similar. One a tall vase on the floor, one in a regular vase, and one on a old wreath I had on the front door.
Here are some Halloween creatures directing us where to go in the house. :)
The empty candy bowl. (At kid height, so it cannot be filled until the day of..)
I have a few random things stuck here and there around the house but I'll add them later this week. I need to finish up sewing some witch's legs. ;)
Before this post gets any longer, I want to add some pics from today at the Amazingly Fun Farm with the kids.
And this is the closest to getting my kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time...
Carson shooting corn with his Daddy.
Camden just wanted to hold the corn, but for some reason he was mad for a few seconds.
(Right before ripping his hat down and throwing it in the dirt.) lol My drama "king".
Have a great next week everyone!
(Ok, I am new at the blog hopping and linking up, so bare with me. I found a site with all the links that I will try to post on my own this week, but for now..... THESE are the sites I will be linking up to. Or at least try! LOL)





This looks amazing! Well done you :) Visiting from TGC Monday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to The Halloween Scene!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on all your super cute decor. Also super cute family! Thanks for linking up to Tuesday Tell All!
ReplyDeleteIt all looks great! Thanks for joining my Halloween Link Party! :)
ReplyDelete- Megan
www.polishthestars.com
Very Cute Decor!!! Plus I love the cat, it looks almost identical to ours!
ReplyDeleteTara
http://amustardseeddream.blogspot.com/
Great Ideas- Thanks so much for linking up over at Olivia Renn. Hope to see you again next Wed.
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't entered the giveaway, you should (it's a good one!)
http://oliviarenn.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-sponsors-giveaway-urban-walls.html
Great ideas, I am hopping over from Tatertots and Jello.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Don't you just love Halloween? And your bboys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with Making It With Allie!
I hope to see you next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com