Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Features*!

Woohoo! I am excited to be featured at so many cute and creative blogs!  Thank you everyone for the nice comments too!  Last week I posted some Halloween crafts around the house and I was featured on  Making It With Allie, My Craftie Life, Honeybear Lane, and Tatertots and Jello!   Thank you gals for the feature.


My youngest "baby", Camden, will be 2 this Thursday so I have been running around shopping and getting things ready for his party this weekend.... so no time for crafts. I will post some pics though of his party soon! It should be so fun since everyone should be dressed up cute for the Halloween theme.  The weather is suppose to be great that day here in Texas and we are hoping the kids are in a great mood! One dinosaur and one "monster with a skateboard and football jersey". LOL (my 3 yr old's pick)

I'll check back in later with pics!

2 comments:

  1. Wow look at you! You have come so far, haha! You better send me one of your cute crafts with that package that I am sure is still sitting in the back of your car ha! I haven't even pulled out my halloween decorations yet, Probably cause it is more hassle than what it is worth. The pumpkin and skeleton head I have isn't all that great, I need your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin and skeleton head. haha... don't scare the babies! I have come far huh? Thanks to you! The package is on its way tomorrow! I will have time.

    ReplyDelete