Which Witch?! Where? Under there??
I finished the pair of witch legs I started at our Girls' Craft Night last Friday. I had these glittery boots, but didn't know what to do with them. I have seen some cute posts with witch's legs so I thought I would sew my own. VERY easy!
I know this is too easy for a tutorial for most, but if some of you are beginner sewers like myself, I hope this helps you. I had just two small scraps of this cute polka dot material so I didn't cut it any smaller. The measurements are 22 x 11, but obviously all legs are different lengths.
I picked another cute fabric strip to lay across with pom pom trim added.
Pin them down and sew!
Fold right sides together making sure sewing lines match up.
Pin and sew all around leaving a small opening to turn inside out.
After turning, stuff them with filling of choice (fiber, newspaper, anything fluffy!)
Stuff them in some cute shoes, and let them peak out from any piece of furniture for fun!
My witch hat from craft night goes perfect with these!
Here are a few more Halloween items I've been working on around the house....
I LOVE seeing all the ribbon pumpkins around so I made some the other night.
new follower. How cute!! I love all of your ideas!
ReplyDeletefun2bkids.blogspot.com
What a cute idea! I've never seen anything done like that before. You are so creative! Stopping by from CSI Project.
ReplyDeleteCute! where did you find those boots?
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure I found the boots at Hobby Lobby a while back, but I'm not certain. Any cute high heel black boots would work with some fun colored laces!
ReplyDeleteI have GOT to make those legs!!! TOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I have been such a slacker! I really need to dig out the Halloween stuff!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented. I love all of these great ideas. Thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday Tell All!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I am now following you thanks to Wandering Wednesday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;) Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tips, you know where to come!
ReplyDeleteToday we teach a bunch of useful tips to improve your blog's traffic, so make sure you don't miss that! Happy Wednesday!
Those boots are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm following from the Wednesday Blog Hop. Check out my blog at http://daffodilmama.blogspot.com
Happy Wednesday!
Kim
Awesome crafts! I love them! Wow!
ReplyDeleteYou should come link this up to my Making It With Allie linky Party!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com
Those witches feet are so fun! I love the bright fabric.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get those boots? That is an awesome idea. The wicked witch is de..!
ReplyDelete:-) Sandra
So fun! I love the witch legs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Show and Tell Saturday!
DARLING! I am so glad you linked up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :) I am going to feature your post tomorrow. Feel free to stop by and grab and "I Thrilled on Thursday" button off my sidebar, if you like :) Hope to see you at the Thrilling Thursday Linky Party again soon!!!
ReplyDelete~Lori @ Paisley Passions
I love all of your halloween stuff! I'm your newest follower from the paisley passions party. hope you'll come over and visit Sew Woodsy... today is also the last day to link up any projects for my link party!
ReplyDelete